Monday 6 March 2017

Man flees after stabbing his lover to death in Benin

A middle-age man simply identified as Nosa Ajegunle, has allegedly murdered his girlfriend in Benin City, Edo state. Residents of Igede off Erediauwa Street, in Ikpoba Okha LGA, were, last week, thrown into mourning mood following the death of Miss Nwana Asuquo.
The suspect was said to have stabbed the lady to death with a bottle after a heated argument and immediately took to his heels. Blood stain was still visible at the carpet in the deceased apartment where she was allegedly murdered.
According to the deceased Sister, Eunice Asuquo, the suspect was so much in a hurry after committing the crime. She said, “When I came out, I saw the man, Nosa entering his vehicle.
I asked him what was the matter but he ignored me and entered his vehicle and drove off. I entered inside the house only to find my sister on the floor, dead”. The victims neighbour, Mr Effiong Precious noted that before he left the unmarried couple were happy and didn’t quarrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment