Thursday 5 January 2017

Police arrest fake soldier for stealing bikes across the states in Nigeria

The operatives of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a suspected fake soldier allegedly involved in stealing motorcycles, popularly known as okada across the states in Nigeria.
The suspect, Benjamin Okon, who has been parading himself as a military personnel, was arrested by the policemen who acted on a tip-off from members of the public, on New Year day at about 5.00am.
Okon, who made a confessional statement, said: “I am an expert at snatching motorcycles from unsuspecting members of the public. I have stolen countless of Okada, which my accomplice had helped me to sell.
I do travel far and wide across the country to perpetrate this crime. I robbed and sold looted items to him, and he subsequently sell them to some other persons. Once I bring the bikes to him, he will pay me off and I will move on to steal another one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment