Wednesday 15 February 2017

I Poisoned My Twin Children To Death, Because They Confessed They Are Witches - Father

The Cross River Police Command has arrested one Anyanime Festus, 33, for killing his twin children, Emediong Festus and Mfoniso Festus, both 11 years old for allegedly being witches.
The Acting Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Hafiz Inuwa, alleged that the suspect killed his twins for confessing to being witches. Inuwa said that the incident happened on Jan. 11, 2017 in Uyanga.
He said that the matter was reported to the police by some neighbors. The suspect, who is a taxi driver, said that since the incident happened, he had “not been himself”.
Festus, who said he regretted his action, blamed the incident on the devil. “I poisoned them through the malt I gave them to drink. I did it because they confessed to being witches,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment