Wednesday 10 February 2016

new place

I had recently moved to Bangalore to live with my boyfriend.
It was in the month of March, we could hardly find a place to settle down.
He was still expecting a raise in his salary.
We had then decided to stay at our friends' place which was a rented 2 BHK house.
The second day, he had to go out with his friends .
So he left saying that he'll be back by 9pm.
It was 7 pm , i was watching movies on my laptop.
I was getting hungry .
I made some quick noodles and grabbed some chocolate to eat.
As i went in ,i suddenly felt the room lights going dim and windows were closed.
I went to open the window.
Suddenly my phone started to buzz but i remember switching it off before.
How did it end up on the bedside table!!?
Even before i reach out to my phone, the lights went off completely.
I could make out that someone was standing behind me, but i didn't dare to look back.
My eyes were now getting adjusted to the dark and i started to walk out of the room.
I was never home alone and i couldn't think of anything at that moment.
There was some disturbing silence , i could hear my own breathing.
And there in the pitch black corner , I didn't know where to look for a lighter.
At this moment, i was getting scary thoughts in mind.
There were many crosses, posters and wall stickers all over the room.
I walked  towards the kitchen and found a candle to light up.
I was sweating profusely, i somehow kept calm till the guys came back.
I felt terribly disturbed that night and went to sleep.
The next morning,  we were making breakfast .
I was standing exactly near the window from where i could see the opposite house.
Couple , who seemed to be in their mid-fifties always stood in the balcony watching us.
It freaked me out but i sort of forgot about it.
One evening, when i stood outside while my boyfriend was washing his bike i read the names written in the front of the house .
They were written in kannada knowing that he couldn't read kannada.
He seemed worried, expressions in his face went blank .
Later that evening he told me that we are leaving that place.
That night we packed our stuff & moved into a new place.
He later explained that the night he went out with his friends, he got to know something.
3 Years ago, in the same house a old man and his wife were living .
One day they got into a terrible fight , before the husband came home in the evening the wife hung herself .
Out friends were also looking for a place to move out .
Even they had similar experiences , the feeling of being watched ...
At first, he didn't believe that there could be any ghostly presence.
But the day when i read out the name of both the old man and his wife , he felt that something was really wrong.
He thought that i was possessed by the lady.
  • About old couple who were the house owners - the wife had committed suicide.
  • Then the other couple i mentioned here were local residents , they were trying to talk to us about the house .
They were  living opp to the old house , which was unoccupied for years .
Ever since our friends had moved in , they were asking them to leave that place . Because they believe that the place is haunted.
..
  • About Reading the names : He was worried because i wasn't told anything about that incident.
  • I didn't know about the lady or her husband
  • I didn't know she had died
  • I didn't know the names of the house owners .
  • I was just reading the names written on the gate , which he couldn't because he don't know Kannada.
After this incident, he thought that i might be possessed  .
(But i wasn't )

No comments:

Post a Comment