Friday 25 November 2016

I can’t do without soaked “garri’’ and dried fish - Lagos Senator

Sen. Solomon Olamilekan, representing Lagos West Senatorial District, on Thursday, said that having soaked “garri’’ and dried fish as a meal gave him more satisfaction than any other food.
He told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), in Lagos, that garri and dried fish was his favourite food. “I don’t know why I just like garri and dried fish, it gives me the kind of satisfaction I can't describe, I just feel good after having it.
Some people would ask me, why would a senator like garri and not all these expensive stuffs? and the answer I give is that it makes me feel great.
It is so amazing that sometimes when I am having stomach upset, and I take garri, everything disappears within minutes. I think garri is best suited for my body,’’ he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment