Sunday 13 November 2016

I wish all my kids were from one woman –Tuface

Tuface Idibia said this in a chat with Sunday Spice. While expressing his displeasure at having children from multiple women, he said: “It is really tough to talk about it.  Honestly, when I look back and  examine that  aspect of my life, I wish it never happened.
I wish all my kids came from one woman.  I love my children and there is nothing I can do to change the situation . I have moved on and I am married to one of the women who bore me kids. I no longer dwell on that issue."
On his relationship with his children, he said: “I am not the strict type because I have a soft spot for kids. As such,  my children always get away with so many things when I am around. Their mothers are the ones who  discipline them. I pamper my kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment