Thursday 3 November 2016

Man arrested for raping, impregnating his 15-year-old stepdaughter

40-year-old Victor Emafolomi, of Olukososi Street, Jafa, Agbado, in the Ifo LGA of Ogun State, was arrested, on Sunday, for allegedly raping his wife’s daughter, Keji (not real name), after the mother of the victim reported the case, Punchng reports.
Emafolomi was said to have raped Keji on two occasions in October, threatening to kill her if she informed her mother. Keji said, “The first time he did it, he was drunk. He beat me up when I resisted. I explained to him that he was like a father to me, but he didn’t listen.
He used a pillow to cover my mouth and raped me. He said he would kill me if I told my mother about the rape. Two days after, he had sex with me again. That evening, he beat me up because I insisted that I would tell my mother when she came back from work.
He went out and came back with two men after about 30 minutes. The men stared at me and left. He said they would be monitoring my movement and that if I reveal what he did to me, they would kill me.
Before the incident, he had warned a boy called Owolabi to stay away from me because he didn’t want us to have a relationship.” Emafolomi left home after the second encounter and did not return until about two weeks later.
Keji’s mother, Taiwo, who said she was abreast of the time her daughter usually menstruated, said she became worried last Tuesday, October 24, when Keji did not do so.
“I took her to a clinic in our area and it was confirmed that she was pregnant. I begged her to tell me who impregnated her, but she refused. After much pestering, she confided in me, and I passed out afterwards."
However, Emafolomi, who hails from Delta State, refuted the allegations, saying it was Owolabi, who impregnated Keji. He said, “I don’t want it aborted. When she is delivered of the baby, we will carry out a DNA test on the baby.”

No comments:

Post a Comment