Saturday 27 August 2016

Britney Spears Reveals Near-Death Experience While on Vacation

Ah Britney. Britney, Britney, Britney. She knows how to wow a crowd, how to toss her hair, and produce very catchy hits. But please don’t ask her how the ocean works because clearly she doesn’t know, and almost lost her life because of it.

The pop star opened up during a radio interview about her recent vacay to Hawaii and said that she nearly drowned in the large 6-foot waves.
“I went out and I thought it was like a wave pool, and I was like, ‘This is so nice and refreshing and just beautiful,'” she told DJ Scott Mills in an interview. “But the thing I didn’t think about is when you come back, the waves really come in hard.”
There are waves. They come in. They break. They are dangerous. Especially in Hawaii where people, you know, surf them professionally because they’re so big.
“I got sucked under for, like, five minutes. I literally almost drowned. And I’m like, where is my security? They’re just going to let me die here?” she said, clearly not understanding that bodyguards aren’t lifeguards. “And then I came in again and another wave took me under.”
Obviously she made it out, and hopefully won’t wade in again without a set of arm floaties. Maybe just stick to land, Brit…

No comments:

Post a Comment