Sunday 28 August 2016

Kourtney Kardashian Posts Throwback Photo With Scott Disick, Reminisces About Family Nantucket Trip

Summer on the sand and the sea. Kourtney Kardashian posted a throwback photo of herself with ex Scott Disick and son Mason to Instagram on Friday, August 26, linking to an entire post on her app about their July family trip to Nantucket.“I always say that I want to pick a place I have never been before spending the summer there with my kids.



 This summer, I actually did it — but I started slow and we spent two weeks, instead of a few months!” the 37-year-old mother of three wrote. “We took a family trip to Nantucket and it was so amazing. I already can’t wait to go back.”Kardashian, Disick, 33, and their three kids enjoyed the sights and sounds of the island town in Massachussetts as seen in images that the reality star shared on her app. In one, the exes and Mason, 6, lounge on an oversized raft clad in life vests. In another, Mason and Penelope, 4, walk hand-in-hand along a pebbled sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment