Wednesday 10 August 2016

Could The Meeting Be Fate

Location:United Kingdom
My story dates back to 2007, I will start my story by telling you I am 17 and my best friend is also 17 just 2 months older than me. We met in town through a group of friends in the winter of 2007. Anyway my story starts long before I knew her...
My dad passed away when I was only 6. I was always close to him, a real daddy's girl and often after his passing I felt his presence. Family members also said they had often heard him whistle the happy song he always used to whistle in life this was heard long after his death.
Anyway in 2007 I met my best mate we soon became joined at the hip.
It was a year later she told me about her nan been a tarot card reader. She told me it runs in her family and her nan believes she will grow up to read tarot cards and follow with her gift.
Later that year she told me about recurring dreams that shed been having for about 3 years already. The strange thing is she said there was always a girl in these dreams that she didn't know she had only nicknamed her "the funny girl" as she had no idea of her name but in her dreams they were always having fun together, she then went on to explain something that still to this day scares me, she said that I am this girl in the dreams bare in mind shed been dreaming this dream long before me and her met and she believed our meeting was fate
the first time she came to my house. She went to the upstairs toilette and when she came downstairs after she glanced into one of the living rooms she saw a man stood by the fire place. She had no idea of my dads death at this time. She came into were the room I was in and stated she had just seen my dad and told me he looks cool. I looked at her in disbelief I could barely talk so I pointed to a picture on the wall and asked if this was the man. She laughed and said obviously. I asked her what he was wearing, she soon stopped laughing after realizing something was wrong she told me "a jumper that was the sort of jumper someone would wear playing golf" the jumper she described was the one he was wearing the day of his death. When I told her about his death she broke down in tears.
Since then We have also seen and heard a little girl crying and witnessed my dad carrying a little girl who none of us know.
Many more things have gone on since.
Even my dad has appeared in my dreams saying he loves me to my face. Could this be my dads way of protecting me, could he be trying to show me how much he loves me seeing as he's missed me grow up.
Could our meeting be fate. Tell me your views.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment