Wednesday 27 July 2016

Childhood Experiences And The Hotel

Location:Austria
As a child, I was always told that, throughout our Irish family, people would sometimes see things... A little out of the ordinary. Anyway, growing up, a lot of strange things happened to me. Once, I was trying to sleep, when I heard in my ear the soft voice of a woman inform me of the loss of my Great Uncle, who had cancer.
Needless to say, there was no one in the room but me, and my dog. Speaking of which, when my dog passed away, I started to see him walk down the stairs and around the house every now and then, but the outline always disappeared when I tried to concentrate. Anyway, recently, we went on a ski trip with the school, and I and my two mates had our own little section along the corridor. No one else ever went through it but us.
Well, at first, all was fine and dandy, but then, weird stuff started to happen. When we were walking along, trying to meet with our other friends, the door in front of us (leading along the corridor) closed of its own accord. Also, every night, we would lock the wardrobe, but every morning it would be open. Then, halfway through the week, I was cleaning my teeth, alone in the room, when, suddenly, I had the urge to turn around. When I did so, I saw a figure of a woman straight in front of me. She disappeared swiftly. I ran out of the room, scared senseless, and refused to stay in it alone afterwards.
Nothing else of great interest really happened, in the hotel at least. Outside, we had three more odd experiences. Firstly, we heard voices in the forest next to us on a candle lit walk. Secondly, my mate took a photo, and in it, a green orb/light lingered above us. Thirdly, when we stopped for a rest on the walk, we all stared as a similar green light rose above a play castle, and then disappeared.
What does it all mean? Is it chance, or was it just nerves? I'm kind of lost, as are my mates. We believe in an afterlife, but as for ghosts and spirits, we aren't convinced. Please help us! Thanks.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment