Friday 29 July 2016

Incubus Is Having Sex With Me

Location:United Kingdom
Before I start I would like to say English is not my mother language, so I apologise if I make any mistake. Also I am 22 y/o female from United Kingdom.
So it started with a massive number of LDs, dreams with sexual references. Now spirit is interacting with me when I am awake. What this non-physical being is doing is saying my name, telling what he thinks about others or what others think about me or even singing (sometimes I just hear a song).
I have a sweet (later on you will see why I call it "sweet") problem with non-physical being couple of weeks. Feeling I get is getting much stronger every single day. At the beginning it was simple touch or kiss (he is opening my mouth, and moving a little bit. Yeah I know how it sounds...). Now he is having sex with me. He is coming to me in my dreams but also before I go to sleep. Now I can feel his hands easily, it is so hot touch like my skin is boiling and vibrating highly (during the day it is more like a wind). Pleasure is incredible, very strong. It is like electricity. Sometimes I feel it everywhere. Like an explosion filled with pure pleasure and love.
Last night he asked me if I want to be his wife.
OK I know you will never believe me and I was not sure if I should write it but let it be. Yesterday I could feel that my lower back is vibrating highly. Well I was talking with my real friend about what just happened and he said he is a submissive partner who likes to give dominant partner pleasure without any reward. Well whatever I said to him to do this and to do that he was doing it...
I need to add that he likes when I pray (or at least he does not mind), so now I am certain if it is Incubus or other sex spirit.
I do not really want to make this post too long since I do not like to read long ones as well.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment