Wednesday 27 July 2016

Robert

Location:New Zealand
 My Husband sees spirits, he does not like it, but he does see them. This is one significant story for my family. I will cover the story and then the spirit sighting and subsequent communication
My mother was in love with her High School Sweetheart when she was 16 years old. His name was Robert and he had fuzzy orange hair. Robert came from a big family and he had to look after his younger siblings on an almost daily basis. Robert was asthmatic. Anyway, one day Robert was looking after his younger siblings as usual, in a park, when Robert had an Asthma attack. The ambulance was called, and when the ambulance arrived, it was discovered that they did not have enough oxygen, so Robert died at the scene.
My mother found out through a neighbor, and her parents (my grandparents) did not allow her to go to Robert's funeral.
Flash-forward 30 years or so, and my Husband and I were laying in bed (in the dark), when my Husband felt a presence. I should add that for many weeks I had felt a presence, and "heard" voices claiming that the spirit was Robert. I told my Husband about this. My Husband (in bed) tried to focus on what he was seeing and hearing. Suddenly, my Husband went completely still, and 'Robert' appeared. Robert had 'borrowed' my Husband's body to give me a message. This was the message, "You look just like her. You're Brenda's daughter?" in which I answered "Yes". Robert carried on talking, "Tell Brenda that I'll be waiting for her".
I told my mother the next day and she cried. Robert was and still is the love of her life.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment