Wednesday 27 July 2016

Ghost Stomping Around The Room

Location:United Kingdom
About 3 years ago my family and I moved into rented accommodation, and we all started having problems with the ghost. My dad suffered the most and none of us could understand why.
The ghost would hit him while he was sleeping and stomp around the bedroom. She would call my mums name while my mum was asleep and there was no-one else around, she would walk from the hallway through the kitchen and into the dining room while someone was in there making them think someone had walked behind them. My sister saw her from the corner of her eye and thought it was me because it looked like me.
I tried to do some research on the house but couldn't find anything. I then came across a way to talk to ghosts (not Ouija board) and I tried it, it worked and I managed to find out that she was murdered in the house by her dad and so she didn't like men, she was strangled, at that point I felt like I was being strangled. I think she was just trying to show me what had happened to her. But after that we NEVER had a problem, it's been 2 years.
Our landlord has now asked us to leave and we've started packing, now we're all having big problems with her, she keeps throwing tantrums or something, attacking my parents, stomping around the room. She scares the living daylights out of them. We have a feeling that she has got used to and enjoyed having us around and is now throwing a teenage tantrum because she knows we're leaving. We just want to help her move on, but have no idea how to do it. I don't believe she is a bad spirit; it's just what happened to her that made her angry.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment