Thursday 28 July 2016

Crying Girl

Location:Maryland United States
Last year I got my bedroom switched from upstairs to downstairs. I have always hated my basement because it just gave off a bad feeling like something wanted to harm me. I never wanted to stay in my room I only went in there to go to sleep. About a month or 2 after my sister and I switched rooms I was watching tv and about to go to sleep when all of a sudden I started hearing a girl crying. It wasn't my sister because we couldn't hear each other with both of our doors closed. It got really loud and seemed like it was coming from right next to me then it stopped. It lasted for about 5 minutes.
This continued for about 2 weeks; when one night I got tired of hearing the crying and I decied I had nothing to lose so I tried talking to her. I asked her what her name was and for some reason the name Anne popped into my head. I asked how she died and I got this pain in my head and an overwhelming feeling of sorrow. It was so bad it made me start crying. After that I felt like something hugged me like I somehow comforted her. The next day I looked up the history of my house and what I found scared me. It turns out that there was a 16 year old girl, whose name was Anne, was killed in my house. She was killed in the room that my bedroom is currently.
I hated going into my room before but now the atmosphere feels different in my room. There is just a wierd feeling in my room that I love and that no other room in my house has. I think that I hated my room before because of the sorrow that was there. I think that I helped Anne move on and it got rid of that feeling that made me hate my room to this feeling my room has currently. To this day I have not heard any crying since this new feeling came into my room.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment