Friday 29 July 2016

My Friend Billy

Location:New York United States
Now before I get to the story about Billy I have to give you a little backstory. I tried to write this story more than a dozen times a few months ago. It didn't matter which tablet I used or if I used the P.C. At some point I would lose the story. I thought it was my father-in-law was messing with me at first. Then one evening I felt something attached to my shoulder, thinking it might be my imagination I had my son put his hand a few inches away from my shoulder and asked him if he felt anything. He did so and he said he felt something like electricity there so I decided I would stop trying to write the story (crossing fingers). Here goes.
I met Billy in a Country Western Bar before I was going out with my husband. I liked him a lot and he liked me so we would hang out together on Friday and Saturday nights. He tried to teach me the Two Step but wearing 4 inch boot heels I felt like I had two left feet.
On Halloween I got tapped on the shoulder and I turn around and there was a werewolf standing there. I'm not talking about a store bought mask and hands. This was a professional makeup. It scared me and my fight or flight instinct kicked in and I chose flight. The costume was THAT good. Another friend stopped me and said that's Billy. Billy took my hand and held me until I stopped shaking. He said he forgot I was having a problem with a guy that bordered on stalking. He won the costume contest and went to take off the make up and said he needed to talk to me.
We went out to my car and he told me that he cared for me very much so all we could be is friends. I asked him what he was talking about and he told me he was going to die soon. I asked him what he was talking about and he took my hand and said you're psychic close your eyes and tell me if you see me after the New Year. I opened my eyes and said no, so we agreed we could be no more than friends.
I had to work New Years Eve and Day. I was reading the paper while on break and came across a story about a young man walking home and was hit by two drunk drivers early New Years Day who left the scene. The victim was my friend Billy. He died before he got to the hospital.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment