Tuesday 26 July 2016

Could It Have Been My Mother?

Location:District Of Columbia United States
I am 34 years old and originally born in the Bahamas. When I was two years old, my biological mother died in childbirth having my younger sister. My mother had a total of nine kids and we all had to be split up and placed with different relatives after her death. My father brought me to the states (Washington, DC) when I was about three and a half years old. He had married a woman who went on to raise me as her own.
We moved into her house which was a two level semi-detached home in a decent neighborhood in Northwest Washington, D.C. My father and my step-mother slept upstairs in the master bedroom. I slept downstairs in a den that was on the main level of the house. Sleeping in the den was a pain for me because it would be dark except for the street light that shined a little in the window and I was scared to be alone.
So anyway, one night I was tossing and turning. I couldn't get to sleep and I was very scared of the dark. I pulled the cover over my head for a while... And then for some reason, I pulled the cover down from over my head and I saw a white mist formed in the doorway. There was no sound to it. As soon as I saw the mist, I screamed at the top of my lungs and then I ran through the mist and up to my parents bedroom. That was the one and only time I had actually seen anything paranormal in my life. I always thought that it could have been my mother coming back to check on me.
The other day, I was talking to my step-mother about this incident and she brought up the fact that back then after I had seen "the mist", I had told her that it looked like the "man on the quarter"... (George Washington). But as I remember the story on my own, I only remember seeing a mist.
I hope to get some kind of feedback from others on my story. I have one other story concerning something paranormal that happened to me. I will tell that story in the future. The story concerns me "hearing" something very odd and again, I think it had to be my mother.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment