Saturday 2 July 2016

Unsolved

Location:Australia
This is my first story to share with you all, and well finding it hard to figure out where I should start...
Firstly my background is Samoan, not sure if most of you all know that back in Samoa, the locals there are strong believers of spirits roaming the streets at midnight everynight of the week due to family past experience.
I'm wanting to start with a bang, so I will be telling you a true story that happened to my father's father, (My Grandpa).
My grandfather passed away a long time ago when my father was only 12 years of age. No one speaks of my grandfather's death or if us grandkids would ask there was no word of it, we didn't know much of his family either. Does our grandfather have bothers or sisters? Seemed like he didn't even exist. As I got older the more curious I was to find out about my extended family, it just became a hobby for me. I noticed my last name was real unique that I knew if I was to find some with the same last name... So it just took me typing my last name on the web to find a man who knew about my grandfather and went to visit him. The man's father was my grandfather's younger brother, who from this day tells the story to all who wanted to know:
My grandfather was a Taxi driver, he was described to be such a generous man who always make sure there was bread on the table for his wife and his 8 kids. My father was the second oldest of the bunch. And whatever change was left over was for a bottle of beer. My grandfather would work day until night and even until the next morning.
They described that one early morning, as a feeling of death the kids were all sleeping and all they can hear is my grandmother scream. My grandfather dragging himself into the house, pale as the white painted walls of the house and heavy breathing as if the air was thick. My grandmother had no idea what to do, she screamed for the eldest son to run to the head chief of the village to come quickly. As the chief reached the house, one look at my grandfather and told my father to go and get the elder witchdoctor. The Elder Witchdoctor and my father rushing, as soon as got into the room the witchdoctor started to cry sat at his side, rubbing his head and "is this what happens when a man only trying to help you out", scream to the ceiling.
The Elder, told all the kids to not be around to leave the village, that their father is not in that room and yelled at them not to say goodbye to him. As soon as the kids left the Elder started charting, unsure on what happened, grandfather start to cry and told his story: "That night he was driving around and noticed 3 women walking in the middle of the road and he felt so bad about the three women due the next village way too far and asked them if they need a ride to the next village with no fee charged. As he was driving he started to make conversation just keep himself awake, he started asking questions and they would answer, making jokes and they would laugh. As soon as they reached the next village he asked them where do they want him to stop. One of the ladies stated to stop there. As he turned around to say goodbye there was no one there" everything after that was unclear. My father and his siblings hate hearing about Spirits, saying that they don't exist.
But I believe its still strange. What do you guys think?
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment