Friday 1 July 2016

Haunting In Dix Hills

Location:New York United States
I was downstairs in the basement of my old home in Dix Hills, NY playing around with a close friend of mine and I got a feeling that something was watching us. Underneath the staircase that leads down to the basement was an old wine cellar with a door that had little circles punched out in the wood all over.
I stopped playing and joking as the atmosphere got very heavy and I stared at the door just feeling like something was watching us through the little holes. I asked my friend if he saw what I saw and he described exactly what I was thinking in my head. We ran up the stairs scared for our lives shut the lights and slammed the door.
I honestly feel this house was haunted because while I would try to sleep in my room I would hear loud breathing coming from somewhere inside my room and it must've been something that was big because the inhale/exhale was very long indicating very large lungs.
Also while I was just walking around I saw clear as day what seemed to be a very dark mass floating around and I blinked a couple times to make sure it wasn't just me and the thing was still there.
I also have a cat who has lived in the house even before I was born, she would often spend a lot of time in the basement and for some reason it seems like it turned her into a paranoid schizophrenic. To this day if I try to pet her she runs away like I'm trying to hurt her even though I have never done anything to indicate that I wanted to hurt the cat.
My family moved out around the time I was 7 and have since lived in many apartments and never experienced anything like when I lived there.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment