Saturday 2 July 2016

Lifesaver

Location:Texas United States
This may be a bit boring for you but it's interesting anyway.
I was around 18 or 19 years old when this happened, I'm 36 now. I was living at my mom's house at the time. My mom, my sister and I were the only people who lived there. I was sleeping peacefully and suddenly was ripped from my sleep by a man's voice calling my name with what sounded like urgency. I thought I was dreaming it but it woke me up.
When I opened my eyes, the first thing I did was look at the alarm clock on the nightstand next to my bed. It was 2:30 A.M. I rolled over and started to go back to sleep when the man called my name again.
I turned around to see a man standing next to my bed, down toward my feet, looking at me. He was fully dressed in what I believe to be victorian era clothing. A red velvet smoking jacket, a white shirt with the ruffles down the front of it, and loose black pants. I even remember thinking he was nice looking with his black hair and blue eyes.
I lay there staring at him for a minute when he urgently tells me that I need to run down to the kitchen NOW. He started yelling at me to go downstairs to the kitchen before I registered that he was serious.
I got up, slowly started walking towards the door when I felt him pushing me. I went a little more quickly down the stairs to the kitchen, and when I got there, I saw that one of the burners on the stove had been left on and a towel next to it had caught fire.
I quickly put out the fire and turned off the burner, turned around and watched the man LITERALLY dematerialize before my eyes. I went back up to my bed and never heard from him again. When I woke up the next morning, I went downstairs to scrounge up some breakfast and my mom asked me why there was a burned towel in the sink.
I told her only that I woke up in the middle of the night and came down for a drink and told her about the small fire. I still to this day have not told her the whole story.
If you're still reading this, then it must have been at least slightly interesting. I will never forget that night and am glad that some spirits DO seem to look out for us. Thanks.
Ronda
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment