Monday 4 July 2016

The Young Man With The Sad Blue Eyes

Location:South Africa
Me and my ex-husband moved to a flat in Sunnyside Pretoria. We stayed on the 5th floor. When we moved in nothing seemed to feel wrong there. This happened in the beginning of 1992.
One night I went to the kitchen for a glass of water. This flat was very modern. The kitchen was very small and open plan. From where I stood I could see the entire sitting room. I leaned against the sink and drank the water. I saw something very strange as I stood there thinking to myself "this can't be true " The carpet in the sitting room was dark brown, and on the carpet was a layout like in a crime scene. It was so strange. I never saw something like that in my life. It looked like the drawing they make around a dead body. This drawing was light green. It looked like someone took a paintbrush that was about 5cm wide and painted this layout on the carpet. The position the person was in was almost like the recovery position. At that moment I thought that I was still half asleep. I thought maybe it's just my imagination. I looked to the glass of water for a view realizing that I'm now awake enough to know where I am and what I'm doing and what I've seen because I could feel my heartbeat picking up. I looked again. It was still there. I got so scared that I just put down the glass and ran to the bedroom. I was really scared. My husband woke up because of me and he went with me to the sitting room and it was gone. I know what I saw. I never saw something like that again.
After this ordeal I settled down with my fear. I blocked it out of my mind. I don't know if I saw a premonition or what. It was something I couldn't explain. I didn't connect it to ghosts. I thought that maybe it was a warning to be careful or something.
One night I was cleaning the kitchen. I looked up and on our couch sat a blond young man dressed in a denim and white t-shirt with tekkies. His hair was blond and short cut and he had sad blue eyes. He looked straight into my eyes. He knew I saw him. He looked worried and sad. I just stood there frozen not because I couldn't believe my eyes. He looked so real to me. He then put his hands into his hair and bent forward sitting there staring down onto the ground. I must admit I was scared but I could feel this ghost was not there to harm or scare me deliberately. I felt sadness when I saw him. He just disappeared again.
Till today I don't know what happened there. I couldn't get any history of the place because it was an empty block of flats before my husband's work place got a contract with the owner of the flats for its workers to stay in. I don't know if the out print on the carpet and the blond young man had a connection. Neither do I know if that young man wanted to tell me something. We stayed for a view months there and moved again to another flat because my ex-husband got a flat on the ground floor in another location where it's not as busy as in the city.
I was glad to move because I saw one more thing in that flat but I will tell it later.
source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment