Saturday 2 July 2016

My Friends House Is Haunted

Location:California United States
It happened in 09, it was two of my friends and myself. My friends parents were gone for two weeks. We were sitting in his living room and kept hearing noises in the attic. We didn't think anything of it until the next night.
The next night it was my friend, my brother and me. We heard the same noise but more and more and it was louder than the night before, we got freaked out and ran to the hallway. What we experienced next still scares me. As we got to the end of the hallway the noise of what sounded like loud footsteps came from the other side of the house and ran to the hallway the steps stopped above our heads. My brother turned so pale. I had never seen him like that before and my friend freaked just like me. We left his house and stayed at mine that night.
Two years later we still hear weird noises and his parents see and hear things. His mom recently told me that the previouse owners died in the house in the back room where some of the noises come from. We have started doing EVPS and we caught some good ones. I caught a womans voice on my recorder she answered my question, I asked if she was the one making noises and I got a distinct yes. I also have caught a mans voice, the male voice is creepy and sounds mad everytime. I feel threatened by the male spirit but the remain one sounds like she is depressed and wants help. The past month we haven't heard anything nothing weird at all up until last week, I caught what sounded like a child saying "daddy" I set the recorder on his couch when we were in my friends room we were the only one there. I just don't want to provoke the spirits in any way.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment