Tuesday 31 May 2016

Apartment

I was lying in my bed, just the other night, and just put my 4 month old son down to sleep. I was lying on my back when all of a sudden I felt something jump onto my bed, not hard. It stopped there for a few seconds, then started to walk up my body, then paused, then walked back in the same footing.
The next night, I heard something falling onto my kitchen floor-it sounded like a ping pong ball. It awoke me from my sleep, like something trying to get my attention.
When I got up in the morning I went into the living room and then the kitchen, and I lifted one of the tops off my son's bottle, and dropped it, and that was the same noise I heard.
The 3rd night all the lights went down in my block, I just closed my eyes then 2mins later opened them, and I was in darkness, but before this happened my hall light was on.
My buildings have only been up 7 years, but before that, there were old flats. I'm so confused. These things keep happening throughout the middle of the night.
I was out for a meal the next day from the 1st event, and I was telling my family. My step mum said that these flats are haunted, and that her friend stayed here, but I don't know what to believe. My fiance has not had anything happen to him, but is open to hearing what I have to say.
Yourghoststories 

No comments:

Post a Comment