Tuesday 31 May 2016

Rest Home

This story is my first experience in becoming a ghost hunter. It was a cold night in February of this year. My brother-in-law tells me of a place he calls "Ashe Manor..." He tells me about how it used to be a nice rest home, but is abandoned now. He tells me about what happened when his girlfriend took him there to experience some 'paranormal activity' - a piano played when no one was touching it.
So, we go to this place and I start asking if there is a presence around that would like itself to be known and also asked other provoking questions too. We brought an old Ouija Board with us. We asked it who was haunting this building. The board gave us answers that we later found in file cabinets about a woman who died there named Betty Davis. She died of eating a bad fawn hamburger that made her very ill and supposedly killed her. We found her room, sat on her bed and talked with her through the board. She was friendly through the board.
After playing Ouija (I promise I don't use this anymore!) we were getting ready to leave because it was getting dark. Noises were here and there, but nothing really unusual other than the creaks of the walls and such... Until my husband says, "This place isn't haunted. Let's leave... We wasted our time." The moment he spoke the last word of that sentence, a loud bang on the wall happened right behind him. We all three heard it and I asked the presence if I could take a picture of it. The only picture that supports paranormal activity is a picture I took of my brother-in-law near Davis' bed. It looks like a woman looking at him through a purple cup.
We went back to this place once more. The place was wrecked. We figured it had been inhabited by people who party by the look of all the beer bottles around. The feeling at "Ashe Manor" this time was negative. We all felt the negative energy and decided to leave this place alone. I say, "To the next destination!"
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment