Tuesday 31 May 2016

Ghosts from Under

This story is from a young family living in Australia. The free evaluation form read as follows: I’m a little freaked out in my house at the moment, there’s been a number of odd things happening which I cant seem to see why they’re happening. For example: hearing drawers opening when I’m home alone; the front door opening on its own when it’s locked and not windy; and, belts falling off the rack when they’ve been buckled on. Ghosts in the KitchenI get a tingly sensation on my shoulder when I’m in my kitchen cooking and when I’m home alone. The latest freaky moment is finding a spot of blood on my kitchen bench after I’ve cleaned it and had no one or nothing put on it, plus it won’t wipe off properly. I was just wondering if you could shed some light on what might be going on.
Reallifeghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment