Monday 30 May 2016

Friend from Beyond

My best friend Brandon's house was re-built in the 1800's after a fire. In that fire burnt a family of 3, a mother, a father, and a little girl. I loved to go to Brandon's house and play with his ouija board, we never picked up on anything before... Until now. It was my cousin Amber, me, and our friend Brandon (we were at his house of course). He brought out his home-made ouija board (it was cardboard with letters from another ouija board glued on and it was laminated).

We placed our fingers on and asked "is anyone there?" At first nothing, I had said "why are we even doing this again?" We asked again "is there anyone there?" and yet again nothing, so amber and brandon took their fingers off the board and I was bored so I tried again "is anyone there?" it started moving slightly, it didn't give an answer, just started moving so I told amber and Brandon to put their fingers on again and we asked "can you move again?" nothing happened, I tried it alone I said "are you there?" it went to yes very slowly, I tried another question "boy or girl?" it only spelt out g-i-r then stopped. I said "a girl?" she replied yes, I kept asking questions "what's your name?", this time she spelt out the whole thing A-n-n-a-t-o-l-e. I said "that's a beautiful name, how old are you?" she said 9, I continued asking questions such as... Where you in a fire? (yes) why didn't you answer before? (Brandon)Brandon? (I don't like him?) why? (he slams the door) is it too loud? (he's messy).
I started laughing, I asked where are you? (behind the door) I was shocked at this answer, stupidly I got up and looked behind his door (well in his closet) I went back "I can't see you" (not the closet). I kind of got scared after that, so amber started using it "do you like me?" (no) "do you like Nadya" (yes I do), well amber continued to ask questions and she said she was a demon sent from hell to kill B
randon and she said my soul mates name is Benjamin.
I haven't talked to her since Brandon's board got thrown out accidentally, but every time I go in his room, I wave hi and say "hello annatole".
These words aren't exact, I just remember some things she said because they affected me, they were either really funny or really scary, but we did write these questions and answers down so we can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment