Tuesday 31 May 2016

Campus Ghost

 I go to school. It's like a college were there is a maximum of 300 to 400 students that go here. There are two dorms, one for the girls and one for the guys. The campus I go to used to be an old bible college. There have been occurrences of hauntings in some buildings here on campus in St Paul-I don't know the story on this place but I have seen a man in my room sitting in the corner just staring at me. This happened every so often.
There is also a building that the school which isn't used except for storage. There has been a history there that no one can seem to figure out. One night I was smoking and I was next to that building. I saw a man that was hanging by his feet I was not the only one who saw him.
After about a minute he vanished and was not seen the rest of the night although I have seen at least two more ghosts in that building: a woman in white with brown hair that just stared out the window-she was seen more than the man's ghost. That was freaky.
A couple nights later I was walking past the building when all the lights were on in the building but no one was in there. Then I noticed a little girl staring in the window from the 3rd floor but what was even creepier was that she disappeared after a man had stood behind her. She never showed her face again after that time...
There have been happenings on campus that are pretty freaky like I had a glass vase in my room and my room was freezing cold and it was spring. I set it on my windowsill and at 3:40am it flew off the windowsill and onto the floor shattered everywhere. I still ask myself why that happened but I told myself that I will never go near that building again.
I experienced a ghost in my room last night staring at me. When I opened my eyes it sat there for a brief minute and it disappeared. That is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment