Monday 30 May 2016

Haunted Book Shelf

We just moved to north carolina and the house me and my family moved into was built back in the early 1960's. It was back in the woods where a battlefield used to be and also a graveyard. I was about 9 at the time. There was this old fireplace in the living room and beside it was a old built-in book shelf with attached books that pulled open into a hide-a-way room, like a panic room.
Me and my family were watching a movie one Saturday night in the living room, but we still had 1 lamp on so we could still see each other. We heard a squeak and the room from the bookshelf was exposed. I got so scared, my mom told me that it was probably open and my dog pushed it open even more.
Getting ready for school on sunday, me and my mother were watching tv around 7 o'clock and one of the books from the bookshelf came flying across the living room in mid-air, hit the wall and dropped. I about peed in my pants. We don't know what happened and ever since then, weird things were happening around that house.
One night, we had those shades that when you pull them, they roll up because we were in the process of ordering new ones. One night, in my room while I was asleep, they suddenly popped up. I was taking a bath and I always shut the door but when I was drying off, I saw it was locked, which I didn't do. I got locked in the bathroom and we had to call the landlord because my parents couldn't get me out.
I am 16 now and I believe in ghosts, weird things happen to me and I see things. But thank god we moved... into a brand new house!
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment