Tuesday 31 May 2016

Haunted

 This story comes from a woman who lives with her daughter in Texas, USA. The free evaluation submission form read: Hearing noises in attic.  Scratches appearing on back of neck, hands, legs.  Woke up with bruises.  Seeing orbs of orange color with tentacles falling from it.  Lights flickering on off.  Cold chills for no apparent reason.  My daughter saw a black blob looking thing in her room.  My son was pushed by something unknown and unseen in the hallway coming out of the bedroom.  I went to turn down the radio in my living room and a scratch appeared on my hand of an upside down cross. A friend and I had come to my house after work and looking down the hall in my bedroom was a ray of orange light swooshing around for about 5 minutes or more.  Another incident upon me arriving home from the store, I saw a woman’s face look at me.  She had long hair had a white dinghy looking dress. ghost stairs I have felt on several occasions that someone or something gets into bed with me.  I saw a big dark shadow figure on the other side of the shower curtain in the front bathroom. My son was home alone and heard all the doors and cabinets opening and closing, at night and no one was here but him.  He tried calling me and my boyfriend’s cell phone at the time it was happening but our phones never rang.  Ugly arguments have happened where we have said things and done things we never would do or say.  It is like something or someone takes us over at times.

Reallifestories

No comments:

Post a Comment