Saturday 28 May 2016

Strange apartment

. I was sitting on the living room floor browsing Netflix. As I was siting there trying to figure out what to watch, I heard a click of the a door handle being turned.
I looked up in time to see my bathroom door open by itself. I was the last one in there and know that I closed it all the way. The door only opened a crack and as I looked in from where I was sitting I couldn't see anyone or anything, it was just really dark inside. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, like a fight or flight response was about to kick in. It was only about a minute before I got up and closed the door again but it felt like I had been sitting there for about 10 minutes.
Normally I would just blow this experience off but other things have happened. My boyfriend's inhaler is constantly disappearing and reappearing. We will leave the apartment with the lights on and come home to find them off, or leave with the lights off and come home to find them on.
Whenever we come home and it's dark, as our headlights hit our apartment, we will see what looks the silhouette of a person standing right behind the blinds, but when we go in nobody will be there. Several times me and my boyfriend have grabbed the rifle and did a complete search of the house after seeing this, only to find nothing. At night it's not uncommon for us to see what appear to be shadow figures running across our living.
On top of that this is a pretty new building, but the breaker is constantly giving us trouble, even though we have had people come look at it and one guy even replaced it. Our garbage disposal broke and when the repair man came in he found pork chop bones in it but neither me or my boyfriend eat pork. We burned sage and tried to cleanse the apartment that way but it didn't work and even seemed to make something angry.
That's just some of the more recent things that have gone on. I'll be posting more on what has happened here later.
Source :yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment