Saturday 28 May 2016

Insane Asylum Specter

Recently a friend and I went to this place called Wood County Historical Museum near where I live. It used to be a hospital for the mentally insane, but now you can walk through and do tours. Or you can just walk by yourself.
Well, we didn't realize they closed at 4 p.m. so by the time we got there, we only got to see one building. The stairs there were roped off saying "Do Not Enter." We were standing right there at the bottom of the stairs and I kid you not, we heard footsteps going up and down the stairs. I looked at my friends and I'm like, "Are you doing that somehow?" They weren't. They weren't even moving. But we know what we heard. No doubt about it. We definitely heard footsteps going up and down the stairs but nothing was there. I plan on going back with a different friend soon to explore more of the buildings.
Source :moviepilot

No comments:

Post a Comment