Tuesday 31 May 2016

Bathroom Ghost

This event took place 4 years ago.
I was sleeping one night when I heard something coming from the hallway. It was dark, middle of winter, and I was half asleep, but I still knew what I was doing and what I saw that unforgettable night. I looked around and nothing was there, so since I was up I used the bathroom. I went back to sleep, but the mirror in the hallway started to glare for some reason. Then I saw an image of a woman! Just in case you're wondering, there was a little sun light outside, but it was still dark.
The image was plain white and she had blonde hair. I couldn't see her expression on her face. I don't know if she was mad, happy, or jealous. That's the part that scared me! An emotionless spirit that made noises! The noises that she made were hissing sounds. She was coming out of the mirror with ease. I always knew that a mirror can be a portal to a world that I can't say. (Closets are portals also)
She looked like she was floating and the air started to feel heavy. It was so heavy that I just fainted, but when I started to close my eyes she turned to the left of the hallway to go downstairs. I started to fall asleep heavenly.
Until this day, I still don't know if she was evil or not. I guess I will never know, because she doesn't haunt my grandmother's house anymore. Really, sad she was beautiful too and had no emotion at all! I guess she wanted me to fall asleep. But the mirror is gone! Thank god! So, no more spirits will bother me at night from that blasted mirror. I still don't know how she escaped from the world she was in. Isn't there a boundary that a spirit has to follow? Can anyone answer this?

No comments:

Post a Comment