Tuesday 31 May 2016

Dreams

I have always had sex in my dream from Childhood, I never took it serious. I have also gotten pregnant severally in my dreams. I always also had that paralyzing thing that happens to you in your sleep, when you can see your surroundings but can't move, as I grew older, I felt it could possibly be explained by a medical term for sleep disorders.
Recently, I became born again, and found out that several worships and dedication were made upon my soul after my birth, and that my umbilical cord had been buried under a spiritual tree in my Village. So I decide to go on a prayer to rebuke the incubi from my life. I started this morning, and after prayers, I went downstairs, and my gentle loving dog sees me and attacks me with so much ferocity. I was able to run away, and my brothers came down, and the dog was busy licking them and wagging its tail at them!
So I go to work, come back, believing that what happened in the morning was a mistake, and immediately the dog sees me, she and the remaining two dogs attack me again ferociously and give me several bites all over my body. My brothers come and rescue me, and the dogs are sweet to them once again.
Is it possible that they can see the incubi following me around? I prayed that he be sent out from me this morning.
It's a thirty day prayer and I am just on day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment