Wednesday 29 June 2016

3 O'clock In The Morning

Location:Croatia

Lately things started happening to my sister. She's 2 years younger than me. Nothing happened to her while I was under attack almost a year ago. But that changed about 6 weeks ago.
She was sleeping and suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and realized she was paralyzed. Normally, she would be too scared and tried to fight it. After a while the paralysis ware off. She quickly turned on the light and looked at the time. It was 3 o'clock in the morning. This became a frequent thing. Having trouble sleeping and waking up for no reason between 3 and 4 a.m. Sometimes paralyzed.
One time she felt like something was trying to pull her soul out of her chest. Similar things happened to me before (I didn't mention it in my first story), but it didn't feel like it was trying to pull something out. I felt like it grabbed my heart and squeezed it really hard. Believe me, that didn't tickle. So it must've been painful for my sister as well.
There was this one time when she was asleep and woke up while someone was pulling her leg, this someone was pretty strong too. Few moments after she woke up it stopped. She thought it was me. But when she turned the light on she saw me lying in my bed, sleeping.
She was really scared 2 weeks ago. We went to bed quite late that night. Around 2:30 in the morning. I couldn't sleep. I had this gut feeling that there's something in the room, so I went to our living room which is right outside our door and watched TV. Less than 10 minutes after I turned on the TV I heard my sister turn on the lights (that's how close it is). I thought I woke her up because the TV was too loud, so I turned the volume down. When suddenly the door of our room opened and I saw my sisters scared face. She was even breathing heavily. This was serious. She's not the type to get scared easily (I'm the chicken). Of course I asked her what's wrong. She said it happened again, she could feel it grab her feet and the paralysis started to spread. When she finally shook it off and opened her eyes, she saw something on the wall that she's facing while sleeping."My God, it looked like a grey shadow with no eyes and an opened black mouth, I was so scared!"She then quickly turned on the lights and it was gone. Just when she felt relief, she noticed that I was gone. It scared the hell out of her because she thought she was in a nightmare from which you can't wake up.
Me and my sister had those quite often. You wake up in your sleep and everything looks so real you think you're awake but soon realize your not, and then usually something really bad happens... That kind of nightmare.
I don't have to say that she was more than glad to see me watching TV in the living room. I then went with her to our bedroom and we slept with a night light on. I didn't have an uneasy feeling that time, so we both fell asleep and nothing attacked us.
It's been a week and nothing happened. But I'm not sure that it's gone. Whatever it is. And I don't think it's the same thing that attacked me... Or could it be that it's back and mad for some reason?
I don't have a clue. But I'd like it to leave us alone for good.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment