Saturday 25 June 2016

My Haunted Holiday

Location:United Kingdom
A few weeks ago me and my mum decided that we should go to my uncle's house for a week, because we didn't have the money to go abroad.
My uncle lives with his wife, Samantha, five month old daughter Paige and very well trained dog Piper.
In the living room they have a window seat at the foot of the couch which is where the encounter took place. One night I was watching tv whilst everyone else was asleep upstairs and Piper was asleep on the floor next to the couch, when suddenly she awoke with a start and started barking at the window seat.
I didn't see anything at first but then I saw it. There was a teenage girl who looked around 15 or 16 years old wearing a vest and shorts, covered in cuts and bruises, she looked at me and I just laid there scared stiff and then I noticed there was blood dripping from her left wrist then she disappeared.
I ran up to my mum's room and told her what happened. Guess what, she thought I was lying until the morning when our uncle told us the people who they had bought the house had a daughter who had committed suicide because of child abuse. Samantha said that she sometimes sees her in Paige's room and the bathroom.
Any comments are welcome.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment