Tuesday 28 June 2016

The Haunted Blue House

Location:Texas United States
I decided to share another story since it came up to my head. I lived in this blue haunted house from when I was new born baby to when I was about two or three years old, so I wouldn't remember much but my mom told me about it.
My mom was much younger in those days and so was my dad. My sisters weren't born yet and my brother wasn't either. My mom, dad and I lived in a small, old blue house and there my mom would always experience paranormal things. Like once she told me it was early in the morning, my dad had gone to work and I was still asleep, then she heard someone washing dishes in the kitchen! When she got up to check who was in the kitchen, nobody was in there and the dishes were in the sink, dirty and unwashed. Another time my mom was in bed and my aunt came over to the house and knocked, but my mom couldn't get up because someone was pushing the covers tightly around her and my mom thought it was my aunt, so my aunt came in and asked her why she didn't open the door, and my mom told her why. My mom also told me that when I was two I had my own little ghostly friend and that I would talk to someone unseen normally like if I was talking to someone alive.
Also, she would tell me that someone or something would stand at the foot of her bed and pull the covers off her (my dad was at work and I was asleep, so it couldn't be someone my mom knew who lived here). I also remember my mom telling me about the ghosts living in the closet during the day because she would hear the closet door open EVERY SINGLE night at around 10:00pm to start the night's mischievousness. I know a lot of you are looking at this story and probably laughing at me or something but it's true, and I hope that I get comments expressing people's opinions. So please think about it and then tell me your opinions.
your friend,
Janice D
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment