Tuesday 28 June 2016

Popeye's Ghost

Location:California United States
Hi everyone. My Name is Casey and I am 49 years old. When I was six years old I lived on 15th St. in Santa Monica, Ca. We were living in a house that was built by Segar, the creator of the Popeye cartoon.
One evening my older brother and sister and I walked home from a diner down the street before the folks came home. This was during an era when kids could walk home without the adults.
When we got home my brother discovered we had no house key. My brother took me around back and boosted me through the kitchen window so I could go through the house to open the front door. On my way down the hall I passed the narrow stairs that went up to the upper floor.
I looked up those stairs and at the top stood this cartoon looking person looking down at me. It was wildly shaking its head and made this strange laughing sound. I wasn't so scared, I've always been kind of strange that way.
I ran to the front door and let in my siblings. I told them what happened and they both understood. Each one of them had encounters with this malevolent spirit in the past.
This is an absolutley true story!
Casey M
Riverside, Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment