Sunday 26 June 2016

She Moved On

Location:Illinois United States
I think the young girl haunting my house has finally moved on.
If you've read my other posts you know a bit about her. Her name is Mary she was born in 1941 and died 1948. She died falling down the stairs.
It took me a couple months to raise the money for the séance since the medium says he has to charge because most séances he does are wasted on yuppies who want to know who mommy always loved best or are willing to pay him to try and contact John Lennon even though he makes no guarantees unless he has a significant personal item, like Mary's Doll that we have.
This past weekend was the start of Cam's week with my ex so I had him come over to make contact.
He asked me to provide a small bottle of wine; just enough for two glasses because he says that alcohol helps break the barriers between us and them. Then we put the doll in the middle of the table.
We focused on Mary and after a couple minutes the medium said that he could sense her although I didn't feel anything. He asked if she was there and then said he heard her say yes, I didn't hear anything but then I'm not a medium. He asked her to show that she was there and the dolls hair blew like there was a wind but we were inside.
He asked her if she knew what happened to her and she says that she had gone downstairs for a glass of water and Daddy caught her coming back upstairs her dad was mad and smelled funny (drunk?) he grabbed her arm hard and when she pulled away she fell down the stairs.
He asked if she knew she was dead and she said yes. He asked why she didn't move on and she said she was scared; she wanted to wait for her mother. He then said her mother was gone a long time and asked why she was still here? She said she didn't want to go where her mom was because she had killed daddy and that meant she was in hell. (Here is another great reason why I don't subject Cam to religion, this poor kid has been trapped here for 60 years because she is afraid her mom is being punished eternally for defending herself)
He asked about her grandparents wouldn't they be waiting for her, and she said she was still afraid to go alone. We told her that it was scary but she had to go, she didn't belong here anymore.
Then I could see her again, she was floating above the table, right above her doll. She was looking back at me afraid. I said "it's okay Mary, don't be scared they've been waiting for you a long time, go to them." She was gone and I think she's finally moved on.
Thank you everyone so much for your help and support and advice. I think Cam and I will be okay from here on.
Source;yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment