Saturday 25 June 2016

The Ghost Lady That Hated Men

Location:United Kingdom
ack in June of 2004, I had a girlfriend that lived in Llandrindod Wells, Wales, that I visited quite often. The house was an old Tudor building, three floors, very tall with high ceilings.
On my first visit there I felt very cold, but I put it down to the house being very old, with old fashion windows. What that night had in store for me was unbelievable. There was me, my girlfriend at the time, her sister, Hannah, and Jaques who was Hannah's boyfriend. We all decided to stay up all night. It didn't work, we got tired and retired to our rooms respectively. With it being my first time there, I had to share the bedroom with Jaques, top floor, where most of the paranormal seemed to happen.
All three tried to scare me with stories that night, but I wasn't really a believer. Jaques fell asleep, but I couldn't. Something was bugging me. I couldn't sleep, and kept hearing noises. I opened my eyes to a white mist, something that made me think I was dreaming. I started calling Jaques, to wake him up, but got no reply.
I got out of bed and shook him until he did wake up, and we didn't have a clue what was going on. We both ran out of the room and down the stairs to the first floor, to where Hannah and Amy were sleeping. On my way down there I was stunned. I couldn't move, and was just looking up to the bedroom when a face appeared in this mist. It was a woman with long dark hair. Then I saw a little boy run across from one of the rooms, to another, straight past this mist. Then I heard a door slam. I was eventually taken downstairs and given water and something to eat, still shaken as to what I saw.
I didn't end up sleeping at all that night, and only agreed to return to that room as long as I could sleep in the same room as Amy. I thought I'd have a peaceful night, but was woken up about five am by a quiet breathing sound. Scratches appeared on my body and started to bleed, with me being so pale, they showed up even more than on most.
I woke Amy, everybody else was woken up, and we all went downstairs and sat around the kitchen table. Jaques told me he had been in the same situation before in the house. We decided to check out the history of the house, and it turned out to be an old Whore house.
A lesbian woman lived there, that preyed on innocent men. It turned out she would take them upstairs and kill them, with them thinking they was getting something else, and then she would take their money and dispose of the bodies. She did this to seven men. One night, a man that she attempted to kill, turned nasty and beat her up so bad she died from her injuries. It turned out this man was a policeman at the time.
Ever since this incident, all the men see things in this house, and get horrible feelings when they're inside. From the outside, the house looks cold, inside it is very comfortable unless you're a man. Then you'll know about it.
This was the worst experience of my life. I have never been so scared. Why she targeted me over Jaques I don't know, but one thing is for sure, and that is that I won't be going back.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment