Saturday 25 June 2016

Derby The Ghost Lady

Location:Kentucky United States
I was playing a video game one night a few years ago and around 10:30 pm one night in the living room of my house and I thought I'd take a break and get a bowl of cereal, so I went to the kitchen and made a bowl, and as I was starting back into the living room, I seen a figure of a person sitting in the love seat with there legs crossed. I figured it was just my mom but when I got closer and seen the person better, I noticed that it wasn't my mom, but a young lady maybe in her late 20's or early 30's, with old fashion outfit on that looked like someone would wear at a Kentucky Derby horse race, or in a old western movie. She had a fancy derby type hat on and a really nice looking dress. I turned away for a second just to see if anyone else was in the room with me but no one else was there.
When I looked back at the love seat, she was gone. She never really looked at me, but she was looking toward a display case by the wall in the corner of the room. My mom and me collect old things we find at yard sales and online sometimes. I didn't think about it until now, but maybe she was looking at something in the display case that might use to be hers.
I do live in Kentucky but about two hours from where they have the Kentucky derby. I haven't seen her anymore since then.
Sourceyourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment