Monday 27 June 2016

Bumps In The NIGHT

Bumps in the Night
Boo! Maternity Shirt
Boo! Maternity Shirt
“I never really experienced anything with my first pregnancy, but during my second my husband and I would hear all kinds of noises like toys going off, the TV turning on or off, footsteps on the stairs , etc. It all stopped a couple months after I had my daughter. Now I’m pregnant with my third and had forgotten all about that stuff until lately!
My husband had to leave for the week, so me and the kids were home alone. I had no problem with it until two nights ago. I received a phone call at 2:30 am and it woke me up. I soon heard Tupperware being thrown around the kitchen, then footsteps coming up the stairs! I started to get scared and didn’t want to see anything, so I closed my eyes and laid down and heard the footsteps come into my room and walk around the bed! I was so terrified I called my husband and he calmed me down enough so I could get up and go pee.
Tonight we came home around 8:30, and I saw all my lights and TVs were on (I always turn everything off), and my curtains were all closed (I’d left them open). So I took a pic to send my husband, but white things appeared all over the picture…THEN we went up to bed and every dresser drawer was pulled out as far as they can go! I am just ready for my husband to come home. Oh, and when I went to go to the restroom last night, I saw a man’s shadow standing against the wall in the dining room. At first, I thought it was something making the shadow, but I looked around and couldn’t see anything that could do it, and then the shadow was gone!! There HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF CONNECTION with pregnancy and paranormal activity!” – Paranormal Activity and Pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment