Wednesday 29 June 2016

Touched by a Ghost

Location:Ohio United States
First I would like to say thank you to the unbelievers out there for helping to keep the discussions lively. My story begins back in the early 80's my father had become severely ill and was going into the hospital. I didn't want him to go but I knew that he needed to be there. I asked him if we could go fishing when he got home and he said "If I come home", I think he knew he wasn't coming back. He went into a coma a few days later and remained in one for months.
Well one night during the summer I awoke having to use the bathroom and needing a drink of water as it was a very hot night and we didn't have air conditioning at the time. I returned to my bed and was just about to put my head down on my pillow when I noticed a white light above my brothers bed and it began to get bigger, I looked around to see what could be causing the light and there was nothing. I kept watching the light grow until it took on the shape of a woman in a long flowing white gown and long flowing white hair, but no face. Now believe me I was ready to scream and run from my room, but before I could the spirit laid her hand across my mouth and everything I mean everything became ice cold, I could even see my breath but I couldn't move or speak. She was just standing there with her hand on my mouth looking down on me and there wasn't a thing I could do. I remembered reading some where that if you asked a spirit what it wants it will leave. So not being able to speak, I thought it and the spirit just shook her head and was gone. Now you don't have to be a believer to know what I did next, you guessed it, I ran from the room and right to my mothers who told me I was just having a bad dream. The next morning we received a phone call from the hospital that my dad had passed away. I didn't know who the woman was at that time, but I believe she came to let me know that my dad wasn't coming home. I only found out a few years ago after speaking with a Native American shaman that the spirit was that of my great grandmother.
Source:yourghosstories

No comments:

Post a Comment