Friday 24 June 2016

My Sister Stella

Location:New York United States
My sister Stella is 4 years old now and I am 13. One day my dad and my little brother went to football practice and my mom was at work. So I had to watch Stella alone in our small house. It was around 7:30 at night. We were watching Hanna Montana when suddenly my sister looked at me and asked "who those people are?" I was really confused I just said "that's Hanna Monntana". She sighed and said no those people and she pointed across the room at our dining room. I asked her what people? She just kept pointing. As soon as she started asking about the people she stopped. When I asked her again she just looked at me and asked me for a cheese stick. I asked her again and again but she just looked at me.
The next day I was going out with my friends and I asked her how many people there were and she said three. I asked her if they were boys or girls, she said they were mixed. I also asked her if they scared her and she said no, that they talked to her. I had to go out so I left and came back about 2 hours later. I asked her the same questions again. She gave me the same answers. This surprised me because my sister has really bad memory. She can't remember the names of her friends from school by the time she comes home.
I told my mom and she thought that my sisters "Experience" was really strange.
A month before my mom was pregnant with my sister she went to see a physic with my dad, uncle, and aunt. The physic told my mom that she was going to have a daughter who could see spirits.
If you have any ideas about what happened please post a comment.
Thank you, Cristina
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment