Monday 27 June 2016

3am Hauntings

Location:United Kingdom
I know that I have not been on this site for quite some time, but I've been in a dark place and I needed to sort certain factors of my life out, but I'm happy to tell you that everything is now sorted and I shall be visiting this site more often to help people with their experiences and to share my own. Anyway I digress.
At least once a week now without fail at 3:00AM I will be woken by every electrical item turning on in my house and I mean everything. My TV, Heater, Radio/CD player, Xbox, oven, my electric fire all of my lights and even my iPod.
At first I simply thought it was a power surge so I ventured around the house turning everything off, but since it keeps on recurring I realise it is not. Sometimes I can hear fast paced whispering of what sounds like a young girl or just a young child through the CD player or the TV which is too quick and too quiet to decipher.
At first these occurrences frightened me but now I've simply grown used to them and am more fascinated than afraid. It isn't the first time I've heard voices through electrical objects, it used to happen before these occurrences, although only on very rare occasions.
If anyone knows what may have caused these occurrences please share and comment and I will read them as soon as possible.
Good health and prosperity to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment