Monday 27 June 2016

My Story In Japan

Location:Japan
My first experience was when I went to Japan for a family visit over the summer. It's been a long time since I visited them. I was only 15 and that's when it happened. Before I went to Japan, some of my friends would tell me ghost stories about Japan. I thought they were just teasing me, so I ignored them. When I arrived, it was going well. The first week of my stay in Japan was going very fine. But I felt as though a shadow was following me. I kept having this feeling like someone had been watching me for a while.
One time, I woke up in middle of the night and I was still sleepy. I don't even know why I decided to get up, but when I looked over to my shadow, I found another shadow behind my shadow. I quickly turned around, but no one was there. I was freaked out so I went to talk to mom and dad but they wouldn't listen to me. I went back to sleep, but felt a warm hand touch my forehead. I was scared, so I just pulled the blanket over my head and closed my eyes tight.
The next morning, I talked to grandma and told her about it. She told me that it must be her late daughter's dead son who died at age 17 of a fever a long time ago. She told me not to be scared because he wouldn't do any harm to me. Even if she said not to be scared, I was still scared. Ever since I told grandma about it, she would tell me stories about the time when he was still alive and that he was a nice man. For some time a few weird things happened, but I just ignored them or forced myself to sleep.
On our leave, we waved good-bye to grandma and the others. When we got in the car, I stared into the house from the corner of my eye. I saw a man by the window waving bye. I turned to look, but no one was there. I then noticed that the man was from the room I was staying in. I was scared, but I was glad that we left because I didn't know what might happen if I stayed a little longer there.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment