Monday 27 June 2016

Down By The River Where Nobody Goes

Location:United Kingdom
Me and my friends are really into all of this super natural ghost stuff, so when my mate Susan suggested that we have a ghost night sleepover; Milly and I were SO up for it! We planned it for about a week. We decided that we would sleep over at my house.
On the weekend we planned to go to the grave yard, but it was already dark, and my mum wouldn't drive us there. So we settled for this isolated river, near where Milly and I lived. We took a few candles and we made a pentacle, because Susan is Wiccan. She then made us all sit in a circle and she chanted a spell.
First of all nothing happened. But then you know when you get that feeling when you think you're being watched, but actually, you and your mates are the only ones around? Yeah? Well, that started happening. We got really freaked out and decided to go home. We had just reached the top of the field the river was in, when Susan screamed. Milly and I looked at what she was pointing at and there was a sort of hooded figure, it was dark, I couldn't see it clearly. I thought it was just my imagination, but the others made me run.
We walked down the main road. Susan was still really freaked, and Milly was really worried. I don't usually believe in that sort of stuff, but this time I wasn't sure. I used to do Bloody Mary and stuff like that, but when creepy stuff happened I thought it was just a coincidence.
On the way back to my house Susan said the hooded figure followed us home. I don't really know though...
Even now, 6 months after, and I'm still scared about going down there now, Even when I'm not with Milly or Susan, or on my own. Milly and I call it Ghost River now...
Source;yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment