Friday 24 June 2016

Ghosts In My Residential Hostel

Location: India
This is my scary experience when I was studying my undergraduate course in India.
It was the year 2003, I was studying in andhrapradesh, a state in India. First let me describe the hostel I was staying in. The Hostel is isolated from the city and has to one travel about 40 minutes in the outskirts to reach our college. This experience happened on the first day of my college admission.
It was around 5pm. My parents left so I was not accompanied with my roommates. Due to heavy pain, I started walking to the toilets. Since it is the very first day the campus looked deserted. My heart started pounding due to the fact that no one was around me. Slowly I opened the toilets door. No lights. I was shocked. I heard some one tapping outside the door and within minutes the door was locked, I felt scared and was shaking with fear, out of no where I heard some one calling "kiiii...ran, kiii... Ran "bewildered I banged the door. But since no one was there outside, no one opened the door, still the sound continued even I am puzzled to hear my name being said by ghost. No one believed me. They treated me like I was mad.
To this day I do not go to those toilets I go in the other floor in campus. I'll write my other experience in other post

No comments:

Post a Comment