Wednesday 1 June 2016

Presense

A while ago, I lived in a house that I felt was haunted, but some feelings/experiences I found out explanations for. There were three main things I could not explain. I am not one of those people who run out a room scared after an encounter, but the first one, I would be sleeping in my room and I would have this feeling of being watched from behind the sliding glass door (it led to the pool/billiards room), I knew there was something behind that door (and I checked for high electromagnetic frequencies, which cause the feeling of being watched). Then I felt a pressure on my chest, but I dismissed it and went to sleep.
I had a dream of a man coming out of that doorway and then staring at me, then dashing out of my room. It kept on happening to the point where I started to sleep in the living room. When I would wake up, I would look across the room and in the hall, there was a teenager girl, maybe 16-18 years old, in a prom dress, it was lavender colored like a light purple.
The other one, I would see a man in the backyard in jeans, a shirt and a cowboy hat just sitting smoking a pipe. I did research on the house, it was built about 100 meters from a cemetery, it used to be a morgue, and the entire area used to be farmland. I asked the neighbors who lived there before us, they said there used to be a family, a mom, a dad (who drank a lot), a little boy and a teenage girl who committed suicide in the bathroom.
But I felt that these ghosts weren't malicious, maybe just trying to get help or scare me, after all we moved (not because of this) but new people live there now. I went back to visit my friend who lived next door. The house looks nice and everything, but for some reason, I am drawn to want to go back there, this I cannot explain. Any answers?
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment