Friday 24 June 2016

Our New House

Location: Tennessee United States
My wife and I just purchased an old house last year. It was built in 1887. It's been remodelled and has rooms added.
One day when I was doing some car work in the basement, I reached for a screwdriver that I put at hands reach but it wasn't there-it was 5 feet away from my hand. So I thought nothing more about it, but when I reached for it again it wasn't there it was back at the same place it was before.
Then I started thinking someone is messing with me, I thought it was my son who is 4 years old so I started looking for him and found him upstairs taking a nap next to my wife.
Then another day, my oldest son, 14, came home and asked my wife "Who is that man outside with daddy?"
She looked out the window and saw an older man standing next to me as I was digging a post hole. She came out and asked if we wanted something to drink I said "We"?
She said you and he and she turned to ask him but he wasn't there. She told me about the man standing next to me and I said "No one has been here but me". (It kind of freaked her out).
This carried on for days and nights at a time so I got tired of it and checked out the history of the house and found out it used to belong to a man by the name of Hugh D (Will not give out last name).
I also found out he is my g-g-g-grandfather but never knew that this was his old house.
So from then on we keep hearing things being moved.
source;Yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment