Wednesday 1 June 2016

A Haunting Hallway And Paranoia 1

The following story you are about to read is true, to the best of my knowledge and belief. It is ghostly, creepy and was an experience that was very paranoiac. I have never experienced anything of this nature. Yes, I had ghostly experiences in the past but not of this stature. This experience I will never forget, because it was of a very bad nature. It was not pleasant, but very harsh, annoying and overwhelming with paranoia. This was very creepy. I did not know what this house had in store for me for the five nights I was there. This is my story...
July 4, 2008 I set out on a trip to Toronto, Ontario Canada with a cousin for a visit at his new home. He was in our hometown of Windsor, Ontario visiting relatives and relocated to Toronto with his wife. His mother is now living at their residence in Toronto, so this visit would be a great time for me to see her and also my cousin's wife. I knew they had moved into their first new home and thought it would be great to see them and their new residence. My cousin thought so also. He actually talked me into going. A very spontaneous move I would say!
Leaving Windsor late afternoon, we arrived in Toronto very late in the evening, just before midnight. David opened his door to their new home to let me in. At that moment when I stepped into his house, I did not have a good feeling. A very cold feeling came over me and it wasn't the air conditioning! I can't explain it other then this. But, it was good to arrive at his home and relax for a bit before retiring. Greeting me at the door was my cousin's wife and his mother. I was so happy to see them. We chatted for a while and then Donna showed me around the home.
The exterior of the house was a Tudor style with big stone and brick. It was nice. The interior I thought was very nice-all hardwood and ceramic on the main level. The family room downstairs was carpeted. The basement side was cement. The stairs going up to the second level were hardwood and the 2nd level was carpeted except for the bathrooms which were ceramic. The colour scheme reminded me of our home on the walls, natural except for their flooring. It was blonde hardwood, blue ceramic in the kitchen and white ceramic in the baths. I thought it looked great. The Roman columns in the interior were sharp and went up to the cathedral ceilings. They were in the dining/kitchen area. The fireplace in the sunken living room was stone. Very nice for their first home. 
TO  BE CONTINUED
yourghoststories 

No comments:

Post a Comment